Collection of Personal Data through the App
3. If you register through your Facebook or Google Play account, you authorise us to access and use on the App your Facebook or Google Plus account information.
4. We will also collect your personal data through your use of the App, either automatically when you register, or as provided by you through your interactions with the App or with other users of the App. For example, we may collect your name, email address, data of birth, gender, information about your appearance, sexual preference, nationality, religion and location. All personal data that you provide to Type on registration must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify Type of any changes to such personal data. At our request, you shall promptly provide evidence of your identity.
5. You agree that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if we suspect that any information relates to a third party and not you, we may terminate your account without notice to you and without liability to you.
6. When you use the App, we automatically collect and store information about your mobile device and your activities. This information could include (a) your mobile device’s unique ID number; (b) your mobile device’s geographic location whether or not you are actively using the App; (c) your IP address: (d) technical information about your mobile device such as type of device, web browser or operating system; (e) your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; (f) how long you used the App and which services and features you used.
Use of your personal data
7. You may interact with other users on the App by liking or sending Magic Hearts. If you exchange Magic Hearts with another user, like another user or engage in a bilateral match, your personal data will be shared with the other user.
10. When you provide your personal data to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us about our products and services. You can choose to no longer receive emails from us by notifying us at email@example.com. We shall therefore retain your personal data in our records for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive emails from us.
11. We also may share your personal data with third parties who may use your personal data to contact you about their own products and services, provided that you unambiguously and explicitly click ‘Agree’ when you register on the App.
Mobile device IDs
12. We use and store your mobile device IDs, which is the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer, to recognize you store your preferences and track your use of the App. Device IDs cannot be deleted.
13. We also allow analytics companies, such as Google Analytics, to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyse this information to help us understand how the APP is being used. This tracking technology cannot be deleted.
14. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access and improper use. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your personal data, we do not promise that your personal data, or other communications will always remain secure.
15. You have the right to obtain from Type a copy of the personal data that we hold for you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal data that we process for you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal data. To exercise these rights, or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: November 2016